Today in Geometry...
- Teacher: So we're going to be doing a project having to do with distance and midpoint formula-all you're going to be doing is making a city that's themed creatively so each building has unique names. Like this one *shows example to class* is Mario themed.
- Teacher: I'll show you a few more examples that are on the computer.
- Teacher: *opens up an example*
- Teacher: So this person did the game MineCraft as their theme I think, and named the buildings after things in the game. The only thing I counted off points for was that they named the diner "Dine-at-Night" and that didn't fit the theme.
- Me: *snort* Oh my god no way.
- Teacher: What was that?
- Me: Oh um... Nothing.